Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's My Motivation and Style?

So, how do I approach things?

My motive for picture taking is to capture moments in time that happen everyday that become numb and unnoticeable to most people. Every picture is a moment that has passed us by but is now remembered through photography. I also like to simply have fun. Getting into tough positions to shoot subjects, laying on the ground, or getting on my tippy toes makes me get out of my comfort zone and HAVE FUN! My main interests are in people, the weird, and travel but I feel that many differnt things can interest me. Style-wise, I prefer to be self-organized and punctual but in life, that doesn't always happen. I am usually a pack rat that stores tons of photos and then I usually sort through them to find the best later. 


There are many dandelions that grow during winter amongst the dying tree leaves. They are everywhere in the grass. The combinations of colors, yellow, brown, and green, really drew me to this one particular photograph.



The sun is always shining bright regardless of the weather. This is kind of cryptic with the bending tree branches that look human appendages. One branch even look like it is grabbing the sun. Who wouldn't a pocket full of sunshine. I walk past this tree almost everday and never knew I could get a photograph like this, especially with no greenery to cover the branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment